View the following questions and answers we have provided:
- 1. Where can I download lost software?
You can download lost software by Requesting the download information to be e-mailed to you automatically for all the software you purchased.
- 2. Where can I get my registration information?
You can get your registration information online from our download and registration tool by Requesting the download and registration information to be e-mailed to you automatically for all the software you purchased.
- 3. Software won't work? Just giving you an error message or crashing?
First, uninstall the IntroWizard software that you're experiencing problems with current installed. Then re-downloading the application from the IntroWizard website and installing the newly downloaded copy. Try the software again to see if it works.
Second, you can also right click on the software icon from your desktop or the start menu and select Properties from the menu. Then select the Compatibility tab and set the program to run in Windows 98 or Windows XP Service Pack 2. Now try the software again to see if it works.
Third, if you have any other computers, try installing the software on those computers.
If that does not solve the problem, sadly a rare few computers won't run our software for some reason we still do not understand.
Simply contact 2Checkout, our order processing company and request a refund on your software order since it does not work with your systems. Be sure to include your order number.
- 4. I'm having trouble activating the software I purchased from IntroWizard. What do I do?
All our software products are designed to register quickly.
First, make sure you copy (Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) the Registration code into the Registration Code box in the software. You can paste by using Ctrl+V keys.
Then, check to make sure there are no spaces before or after the registration code. Blank spaces before or after the code need to be deleted, but be careful not to delete the start or the end of the code.
Lastly, when you copy and paste or type in the Billing E-mail, make sure it is the e-mail mentioned next to the Registration Code and most importantly, make sure it is not in capitals or semi-caps. Lower case letters work best.
One of the important things to note is that you make sure the firewall isn't blocking the software from connecting online for registering or the e-mail is being typed in all caps. To be completely sure, you can disable any firewall on the computer for the seconds it takes to activate if you wish.
- 5. Where can I get my registration and download information?
If you have not yet received your software registration information, you should:
A. Check the Spam / Junk folder in your email you used when ordering to make sure any messages from IntroWizard regarding your purchase were not regarded as spam.
B. Request the download information to be automatically sent to you again.
C. Contact the order processor company you submitted your payment through regarding the delay. Some orders such as eChecks may be undergoing verification.
- 6. How do I put my Flash I created online? (Most Popular Question!)
- To upload your creation you'll first need a website host, also known as a place to put your files online. If you already have this, that's great. If not, you can get hosting for free with advertising or buy it from any hosting company (and there's thousands of them from $1 a month to $25+ a month). To find a hosting company, try a google search for "hosting company" to get a list of possible companies to buy website hosting from. For free website hosting companies see: http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/
After you have a website host, they can offer tutorials on how to upload files (a.k.a. put files like Flash intros on your website) and that's what you can do with either FileZilla or Smart FTP. Basically the process is the same in either two programs, you:
- Connect to your website with the login details provided using either of the programs.
- Select the files or folders that contain what you created with our software in the file browser in either program ( should normally be on the left side and lets you browse the files on your computer ).
- Locate the green --> arrow or upload button for putting the folder on your desktop. You also can alternatively drag and drop the folder after selecting it on the left side and drop it on the right side inside your website folder.
For more details about FileZilla website uploader tool visit: http://homebusiness-websites.com/myarchives/2005/04/filezilla_basic.html
For tutorials about SmartFTP website uploader tool visit:http://www.smartftp.com/support/howto/
Alternatively any website hosting company you may already have or get soon may provide tutorials or further support for uploading. Adding files like Flash intros or webpages to your website is the core of website hosting, so your website host will be able to help you with more specific details that relate to their hosting.
- 7. My Flash won't show or looks bad after I put it online? Why won't it work?
Every Flash or webpage our software creates should work. This means you may not have uploaded or put all the files online from the folder where you saved your Flash. Check out the "How do I put my Flash I created online?" above for help with putting all the files online.
To test everything out, try putting the entire flash folder online or all the files the software created, just upload or stash the contents on your website. Then try accessing that folder or contents with your web browser, what you created should show then.
- 8. Does your software work on Windows Vista or Mac OS X?
Our software works on Windows XP, Vista, 95, and 98.
To get our software to run on Mac OS X, you'll need to use Apple Bootcamp or Parallel desktop software.
- 9. I have another question about your software?
Please complete the following form to contact IntroWizard Software Support.