- 1. Where can I download my bonuses?
Other than downloading the bonus software immediately after ordering you can:
A. Check the Spam / Junk folder in your email you used when ordering to make sure any messages from IntroWizard regarding downloading your purchase were not regarded as spam.
B. Request the download information to be automatically sent to you again for all the software you are entitled to.
- 2. How do I get more bonus software?
If you do not already own Ultimate Editions of any of our software products like FlashWebKit or Flash4D, you can upgrade through the software or online to get more bonus software.
- 3. How do I put my Flash I created online? (Most Popular Question!)
To upload your creation you'll first need a website host, also known as a
place to put your files online. If you already have this, that's great. If not, you can get hosting for free with advertising or buy it from any hosting company (and there's thousands of them from $1 a month to $25+ a month). To find a hosting company, try a google search for "hosting company" to get a list of possible companies to buy website hosting from. For free website hosting companies see: http://www.thefreesite.com/Free_Web_Space/
After you have a website host, they can offer tutorials on how to upload
files (a.k.a. put files like Flash intros on your website) and that's what you can do with either FileZilla or Smart FTP. Basically the process is the same in either two programs, you:
1. Connect to your website with the login details provided using either of the programs.
2. Select the files or folders that contain what you created with our software in the file browser in either program ( should normally be on the left side and lets you browse the files on your computer ).
3. Locate the green --> arrow or upload button for putting the folder on your desktop. You also can alternatively drag and drop the folder after selecting it on the left side and drop it on the right side inside your website folder.
For more details about FileZilla website uploader tool visit:
For tutorials about SmartFTP website uploader tool visit:
Alternatively any website hosting company you may already have or get soon
may provide tutorials or further support for uploading. Adding files like Flash intros or webpages to your website is the core of website hosting, so your website host will be able to help you with more specific details that relate to their hosting.
- 4. Software won't work? Just giving you an error message or crashing?
First, uninstall the IntroWizard software that you're experiencing problems with current installed. Then re-downloading the application from the IntroWizard website and installing the newly downloaded copy. Try the software again to see if it works.
Second, you can also right click on the software icon from your desktop or the start menu and select Properties from the menu. Then select the Compatibility tab and set the program to run in Windows 98 or Windows XP Service Pack 2. Now try the software again to see if it works.
Third, if you have any other computers, try installing the software on those computers.
If that does not solve the problem, sadly a rare few computers won't run our software for some reason we still do not understand.
Simply contact 2Checkout, our order processing company and request a refund on your software order since it does not work with your systems. Be sure to include your order number.
- 5. My Flash won't show or looks bad after I put it online? Why won't it work?
Every Flash or webpage our software creates should work. This means you may not have uploaded or put all the files online from the folder where you saved your Flash. Check out the "How do I put my Flash I created online?" above for help with putting all the files online.
To test everything out, try putting the entire flash folder online or all the files the software created, just upload or stash the contents on your website. Then try accessing that folder or contents with your web browser, what you created should show then.
- 6. FlaPops Bonus Software: Created popup, but it gives me a 404 File Not Found error when I access it online?
After creating the Flash popup, and then putting the code on your website, did you put the Flash '.swf' file on your website also? When you use the code, you will also need the file which the code calls upon. It appears that the code is calling upon the flash file, and it cannot find it where it thinks it is on your website. That is why it is giving you a 'File not found' error.
What to do now?
First, put the Flash file that was also created along with the webpage that had the code (it should all be on your desktop), and put that Flash file on your website too. Once on, if you go to your webpage that has the Flash Popup, it should popup the Flash movie.
- 7. Does your software support text from Greek, Russian, Cyrllic, or special language characters?
Currently only languages and characters that can use fonts like Arial or Times New Roman are supported for text with our software.
- 8. Can I resell your CreationWeb Personal Edition software?
Yes, only if you have purchased either Flash4D Ultimate Edition or FlashWebKit Ultimate Edition which gives you the resell rights for our CreationWeb Personal Edition software.
Do note that Personal Edition is not the same as the other bonus software CreationWeb Studio Edition which is also included with your order. Your resell rights only extend to Personal Edition.
- 9. Where can I get my choice of 1 of 3 bonus programs?
You can get your choice of bonus programs from the Bonus Programs page.
- 10. Does your software work on Windows Vista or Mac OS X?
Our software works on Windows XP, Vista, 95, and 98.
To get our software to run on Mac OS X, you'll need to use Apple Bootcamp or Parallel desktop software.
- 11. I have another question about your bonus software?
Please complete the following form to contact IntroWizard Software Support.